Whether you are a private equity group seeking transaction support or a corporation looking for M&A advice, we have the seasoned professionals experienced in multiple industries and multiple disciplines to help mitigate your transaction risk.
Our financial due diligence process can be your integrated solution to help examine the fine print within your transaction.
Buy-side services include:
- Performing a quality of earnings assessment by focusing on the critical factors affecting historical operating results as well as the entity’s ability to generate sustainable earnings.
- Performing a working capital analysis.
- Reviewing the quality of assets purchased and extent of liabilities to be assumed.
- Evaluating strategic fit of the target.
- Identifying transitional issues and assisting with post-transaction integration implementation.
Sell-side services include:
- Evaluating the company’s financial statements to uncover potential buyer issues early in the process in order to prevent value erosion.
- Providing analyses that help potential buyers understand core operating results in order to receive higher quality offers and to accelerate transaction close.
Sell-side services are particularly helpful during the competitive auction process. Our deal experience efficiently streamlines the flow of information and minimizes disruptions for your management team, allowing them more time to operate the company.
With R.L. Hulett & Company, you can count on comprehensive financial diligence coverage with an approach tailored to meet your needs. Our experienced team can eliminate surprises and help you where, and when, you need it most.