In business, companies tend to either prosper and grow or stagnate and decline. The ones that are not proactively focused on growth eventually lose customers, lose market share and ultimately destroy shareholder value. Companies that are able to execute on an effective growth strategy can take market share away from competitors, create economic profits and enhance shareholder value. Mergers and acquisitions play a key role in both sides of this cycle:
- Enabling strong companies to grow faster and add strategic competencies that strengthen their market position.
- Enabling shareholders to liquidate and maximize the enterprise value they have worked so diligently to create over the years.
R.L. Hulett & Company specializes in mergers and acquisition advisory for companies with revenues between $10 million and $250 million. Our experienced M&A professionals are experts in middle market transactions and will help you complete a transaction that is in your best interest.
- Closely held business owners seeking to sell or recapitalize their businesses
- Private equity groups, corporations and others seeking to buy closely held businesses
- Corporations seeking to divest subsidiaries or divisions
- Management teams seeking to acquire their employer’s business
- Minority shareholders seeking to buy out a majority controlling interest